Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Unit 1 GlaxoSmithKline

jeanlouis
    Admin

Unit 1 GlaxoSmithKline Empty Unit 1 GlaxoSmithKline

Message  jeanlouis Sam 6 Sep - 19:42

Unit 1 GlaxoSmithKline
    CHOOSE THE BEST WORD OR EXPRESSION TO MATCH THE DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS GIVEN BELOW
    Healthcare To Enable Hassle Metabolism over-the-counter Genomics Genetics
    From Arthur Garson, Jr., M.D., M.PH., FACC President, American College of Cardiology
    “Ten years ago, the U.S. ____________system was declared "broken." Since that time, and especially in the last year, during my term as president of the American College of Cardiology (ACC), it has become increasingly apparent to me that the system has not improved. The fixes promised by the health maintenance organizations have not materialized; ____________premiums are again on the rise; hassles for patients and physicians abound; and there are now almost 45 million people uninsured--about the same as the entire population of Canada plus Australia” The U.S. _____________ System 2010: Problems, Principles, and Potential Solutions. BCM Baylor College of medicine, April 2006
    If a medicine can be bought _______ -- _______-- ___________, you do not need a prescription to buy it. Examples: Are you taking any other medicines whether on prescription or bought _____ --____ -- _______________? ...basic ____- _____- __________remedies.

If someone or something _____________s you to do a particular thing, they give you the opportunity to do it. The new test should ______________ doctors to detect the disease early. ...a new charter for training to _________________young people to make the most of their potential.

Your ______________is the way that chemical processes in your body cause food to be used in an efficient way, for example to make new cells and to give you energy.

A ____________ is a situation that is difficult and involves problems, effort, or arguments with people. (INFORMAL) Examples: I don't think it's worth the money or the__________.
    ...a day spent travelling, with all the usual _____________s at airport check-in.
    If someone ____________s you, they cause problems for you, often by repeatedly telling you or asking you to do something, in an annoying way. (INFORMAL) Examples:
    Then my husband started ______________ing me. If you are tired of being _____________ed by unreasonable parents, leave home and pay your own way.

_______________ is the study of heredity and how qualities and characteristics are passed on from one generation to another by means of genes. You use ___________ic to describe something that is concerned with genetics or with genes. Example: Cystic fibrosis is the most common fatal _____________ disease in the United States. Some people are ___________ly predisposed to diabetes. ...fetuses that are___________ly abnormal.

_______________ involves the study and understanding of genes and their implementation in the development of healthcare products and services.

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 19 Mai - 22:42