Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Unit 4 Nanotech may spark fierce ethical row

jeanlouis
    Admin

Unit 4 Nanotech may spark fierce ethical row Empty Unit 4 Nanotech may spark fierce ethical row

Message  jeanlouis Sam 6 Sep - 20:15

Unit 4 Nanotech may spark fierce ethical row
    CHOOSE THE BEST WORD OR EXPRESSION TO MATCH THE DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS GIVEN BELOW
    To Spark Row Nanotechnology Biotechnology To Outrun Quantum
    To Gather Momentum Outright To Catch Up

If something __________s, fire or light comes from it. Examples :The wires were __________ing above me. I stared into the flames of the fire as it __________ed to life.
    Also a noun. A ___________ is a tiny bright piece of burning material that flies up from something that is burning. Example : The fire gradually got bigger and bigger. ________s flew off in all directions.

A ______________ is a noisy or violent argument or quarrel. Examples : To have a ____
    with the neighbours. That man is always ready for a __________ ,he has a quarrelsome nature.

__________________________ is the science of making or working with things that are so small that they can only be seen using a powerful microscope.

____________________is the use of living parts such as cells or bacteria in industry and technology. Example :__________________ists turning proteins into pharmaceuticals.

If you _____________someone, you run faster than they do, and therefore are able to escape from them or to arrive somewhere before they do. Example :There are not many players who can _____________ me.

In physics, ____________ theory and ____________ mechanics are concerned with the behaviour of atomic particles; Example : Both _______________ mechanics and chaos theory suggest a world constantly in flux. A ______________ leap or jump in something is a very great and sudden increase in its size, amount, or quality. Example :A vaccine which can halt this suffering represents a _____________leap in healthcare in this country.

If a process or movement ___________ (gains) ______________, it keeps developing or happening more quickly and keeps becoming less likely to stop. Example :This campaign is really gaining ______________. = impetus In physics,_____________ is the mass of a moving object multiplied by its speed in a particular direction.

You use __________________to describe behaviour and actions that are open and direct, rather than indirect. Example : .._____________ condemnation. Also an adverb. Example :
    Why are you so mysterious? Why don't you tell me ______________?.

If you ___________ ____ with someone who is in front of you, you reach them by walking faster than they are walking. Examples : I stopped and waited for her to __________ ____.
    To __________ ____ with someone means to reach the same standard, stage, or level that they have reached. Example : During the evenings, the school is used by kids who want to ____________ ____ on English and mathematics.

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 19 Mai - 19:54