Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

Unit 10 My trip home

jeanlouis
    Admin

Unit 10 My trip home Empty Unit 10 My trip home

Message  jeanlouis Sam 6 Sep - 17:20

Unit 10 My trip home
    CHOOSE THE BEST WORD OR EXPRESSION TO MATCH THE DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS GIVEN BELOW
    Tingly To Miss Weird Addict Disabled Look Through Opportunity

An _______________ is someone who takes harmful drugs and cannot stop taking them.
    Example: He's only 24 years old and a _____________ addict.

If you describe something or someone as ____________, you mean that they are strange. (INFORMAL) Example: That first day was __________

If something makes your body feel ____________, it gives you a slight stinging feeling.
    Example: These lotions tend to give the skin a _____________ sensation. If something pleasant or exciting makes you feel ___________, it gives you a pleasant warm feeling.
    Example: He had a way of sounding so sincere. It made me warm and ________________

If you ______________ something, you fail to hit it, for example when you have thrown something at it or you have shot a bullet at it. Example: She hurled the ashtray across the room, narrowly ______________ing my head. If you ____________ someone who is no longer with you or who has died, you feel sad and wish that they were still with you.
    Example: He was a gentle, sensitive, lovable man who will be _______________ed by a host of friends.

If you __________ _____________ a group of things, you examine each one so that you can find or choose the one that you want. Example: Peter starts ___________ing ___________the mail as soon as the door shuts.

Someone who is ________________ has an illness, injury, or condition that tends to restrict the way that they can live their life, especially by making it difficult for them to move about.
    Example: ...an insight into the practical problems encountered by _____________ people in the workplace. = handicapped People who are disabled are sometimes referred to as the ___________________ Example: There are toilet facilities for the _________________

An _______________ is a situation in which it is possible for you to do something that you want to do. Examples: I had an _________________ to go to New York and study. I want to see more _________________ ies for young people. ...equal ______________________ies in employment.

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 20 Mai - 4:52