Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Folder 7 The story of my T-shirt

jeanlouis
    Admin

Folder 7 The story of my T-shirt Empty Folder 7 The story of my T-shirt

Message  jeanlouis Dim 29 Aoû - 17:14

Folder 7 The story of my T-shirt
    CHOOSE THE BEST WORD OR EXPRESSION TO MATCH THE DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS GIVEN BELOW
    To Cheer Ruthless To Crush Filth Due To To Enhance Setting Unionized

To ________________something means to press it very hard so that its shape is destroyed or so that it breaks into pieces. Example: Andrew _______________ed his empty can.
    If you have a ___________ on someone, you are in love with them but do not have a relationship with them. (INFORMAL) Example: I' ve got over my schoolgirl ______________

_______________is a disgusting amount of dirt. Example: The living-room floor was littered with ______________ and tin cans.

When people _______________, they shout loudly to show their approval or to encourage someone who is doing something such as taking part in a game. Example: Example:
    The crowd ____________ed as Premier Wayne Goss unveiled a lifesize statue of poet Banjo Paterson.

If you say that someone is ______________, you mean that you disapprove of them because they are very harsh or cruel, and will do anything that is necessary to achieve what they want.
    Example: The late newspaper tycoon is condemned for his _____________ treatment of employees.= merciless, callous

A particular _______________________ is a particular place or type of surroundings where something is or takes place .Examples: Rome is the perfect ______________for romance.
    Perth was the _______________for the SNP's conference this year.
    A table _______________ is the complete set of equipment that one person needs to eat a meal, including knives, forks, spoons, and glasses.

If an event is __________ ____ something, it happens or exists as a direct result of it.
    Example: My desire to act was _____________ ____ Laurence Olivier's performance in `Hamlet'.

To _____________ something means to improve its value, quality, or attractiveness. Example: They'll be keen to ________________ their reputation abroad.

______________ workers belong to trade unions. If a company or place is unionized, most of the workers there belong to trade unions. Example: The contract would give ____________ workers a 12 percent pay raise over three years.