Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Sounding like science fiction Unit 10 A high-tech pillow tha

jeanlouis
    Admin

Sounding like science fiction Unit 10 A high-tech pillow tha Empty Sounding like science fiction Unit 10 A high-tech pillow tha

Message  jeanlouis Dim 7 Sep - 0:04

Sounding like science fiction Unit 10 A high-tech pillow that can hug
    CHOOSE THE BEST WORD OR EXPRESSION TO MATCH THE DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS GIVEN BELOW
    High-Tech Hug Robotics Plush To Squeeze Paw To Pat To Store Up

____________ is the science of designing and building robots.

.If you describe something as ____________ you mean that it is very smart, comfortable, or expensive. Example : ...one of the ___________est posts in US diplomacy.
    ____________is a thick soft material like velvet, used especially for carpets and to cover furniture. Example : All the seats were in red ____________.

________ -________ refers to the latest developments in technology. Related to advanced technological devices and methods .

The __________s of an animal such as a cat, dog, or bear are its feet, which have claws for gripping things and soft pads for walking on. Example: The kitten was black with white front ___________and a white splotch on her chest. You can describe someone's hand as their ___________ especially if it is very large or if they are very clumsy. (Informal, humorous) Example: He shook Keaton's hand with his big ____________. Synonyms of the word used in the text: manhandle, grab, handle

If you __________something or someone, you tap them lightly, usually with your hand held flat. Examples : `Don't you worry about any of this,' she said _____________ting me on the knee. The landlady _________ted her hair nervously. Wash the lettuce and _______ it dry.
    Also a noun. He gave her an encouraging ________on the shoulder. A _______ of butter or something else that is soft is a small lump of it.

When you ____________ someone, you put your arms around them and hold them tightly, for example because you like them or are pleased to see them. You can also say that two people _____________ each other or that they __________. Example :She had __________ged him exuberantly and invited him to dinner the next day. = embrace Also a noun.He leapt out of the back seat, and gave him a ___________.

If you _____________ something, you press it firmly, usually with your hands. Example :
    He ____________ed her arm reassuringly. Also a noun. Example :I liked her way of reassuring you with a ____________ of the hand. If you ____________a liquid or a soft substance out of an object, you get the liquid or substance out by pressing the object.
    Example : ...freshly ___________ed lemon juice.

If you __________something ________, you keep it until you think that the time is right to use it. Examples : Investors were_________ring ______ a lot of cash in anticipation of disaster. I got all the emotion out of me which had been ________ed ________.

La date/heure actuelle est Mer 8 Mai - 22:52