Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Folder 9

jeanlouis
    Admin

Folder 9 Empty Folder 9

Message  jeanlouis Ven 19 Juin - 18:36

Foldrer 9 Against the Gun Ban
    CHOOSE THE BEST WORD OR EXPRESSION TO MATCH THE DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS GIVEN BELOW
    Lawsuit Neighbourhood To Unload Plaintiff Peaceable To Break Into
    To Own Law-abiding Thug

Someone who is ______________ tries to avoid quarrelling or fighting with other people. (WRITTEN) Example: an attempt by ruthless people to impose their will on a _______________majority...

You use_________________ to indicate that something belongs to a particular person or thing. Example: My wife decided I should have my ________________shop.

A _______________ is a case in a court of law which concerns a dispute between two people or organizations. (FORMAL)Example: The dispute culminated last week in a ____________ against the government.

A _____________________ is one of the parts of a town where people live. Example: It seemed like a good ____________________ to raise my children.

If you _________________ goods from a vehicle, or you ______________a vehicle, you remove the goods from the vehicle, usually after they have been transported from one place to another. Example: They were reported to be _________________ing trucks filled with looted furniture.

A ___________________is a person who brings a legal case against someone in a court of law.

You can refer to a violent person or criminal as a ______________. Example: ..the cowardly ___________s who mug old people.

If someone ______________ ____________ a building, they get into it by force. Example:
    There was no one nearby who might see him trying to break into the house.

A ____________-_______________ person always obeys the law and is considered to be good and honest because of this. Example: The Prime Minister said: `I am anxious that the law should protect decent ___________-_____________citizens and their property'.