Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Micrifinance for Africa

jeanlouis
    Admin

Micrifinance for Africa Empty Micrifinance for Africa

Message  jeanlouis Dim 29 Aoû - 17:08

Folder 4 Micrifinance for Africa
    CHOOSE THE BEST WORD OR EXPRESSION TO MATCH THE DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS GIVEN BELOW
    Seamstress To Take Out Loan Asset Fabric Care Tremendous

A ________________is a woman who sews and makes clothes as her job. (OLD-FASHIONED)

________________ is cloth or other material produced by weaving together cotton, nylon, wool, silk, or other threads. Fabrics are used for making things such as clothes, curtains, and sheets. Example: ...small squares of red cotton _______________...

If you ____________ ___________something such as a loan, a license, or an insurance policy, you obtain it by fulfilling the conditions and paying the money that is necessary.
    Example: They find a house, agree a price, and ______________ _________ a mortgage through their building society. More generally ,If you ___________something _____________, you remove it permanently from its place.
    Example I got an abscess so he ___________ the tooth ____________

You use _________________ to emphasize how strong a feeling or quality is, or how large an amount is. (INFORMAL) Example ; I felt a ________________ pressure on my chest.
    You can describe someone or something as _______________ when you think they are very good or very impressive. (INFORMAL) Example: He was a ________________ person.
    __________________ly Example: I thought they played _______________ well, didn't you?.

A _______________is a sum of money that you borrow. Example: The country has no access to foreign _________________s or financial aid.

Something or someone that is an ____________ is considered useful or helps a person or organization to be successful. Example: Her leadership qualities were the greatest _____________of the Conservative Party. The ______________s of a company or a person are all the things that they own. Example: By the end of 1989 the group had _____________ of 3.5 billion francs.

If you _________________for someone or something, you look after them and keep them in a good state or condition. Example: They hired a nurse to _______________ for her.
    = look after * neglect Also a noun. Example: Most of the staff specialize in the ____________ of children.

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 20 Mai - 1:32